Mammoth Lakes to South Lake Tahoe, CA

Kennedy Meadows to Mammoth Lakes, CA

Agua Dulce to Kennedy Meadows, CA

Big Bear City to Agua Dulce, CA

Campo to Big Bear City, CA

Monday, April 27, 2009

Under 2 weeks to go!

Well, it is the 27th of April. We leave so extremely soon. Luke has finals this week and I am working on the night of short plays in the coffee shop. Parents are coming and graduation, it will be a crazy time. There is a weird mix that we've felt of excited to leave and nervous that we haven't done enough planning. I know that people do the PCT with 1/2 the amount of planning we've done, but I'm still anxious. I am glad that we doing this when we're young and able to adapt well. I think that even if we mess up the planning we'll learn to go without food, or conserve water or hike further. What an awesome experience that we get to start on in the next 2 weeks! And hey, maybe we'll miss the swine flu and have to repopulate the earth. An entire earth with just Luke and I...weird.
Until next time!
~jana

No comments:

Post a Comment